Monday, August 26, 2024

2024 Sunflower #1


mini original watercolor  $225
I have been driving past fields of sunflowers so I guess its time to paint a few!

I was AWOL from blogging all last week. I had a commission that I needed to finish (it looks great!) but it took my week. Its a gift so I will post it when I get the go ahead. I also did a painting Linda requested that she has been thinking she might print in November. Now that its finished she`s hedging... Feel free to email your thoughts!!   
It would frame to 21x15" and sell for $115 framed.  It would be my only print for this year.

I also spent ALL of  last Tuesday recovering from the Mount Gretna Show; drying out my wet tent, tarps and rug then repacking it.  Meanwhile there were 13 damaged prints that wrinkled from the humidity at the show.  They all needed to be taken apart and replaced.  Our helper Lori out in a long day.   Then ALL of Saturday I was cutting 5 cases (79 pieces) of glass to fit my frames.  We are talking a glass cutter and a ruler!  I may or may not have found time to ride my bike...

THIS WEEKEND... you can find me here...
Can't beat a FREE show.   Booth #136


And... SAVE the DATE:

No comments: