Monday, April 1, 2024

2024 Still Life #16


SOLD!   $145 (unframed) 6x4” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 10x8 $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 4/3 the price goes to $225

I found these on a shelf in the kitchen at the Bonnet House (Fort Lauderdale FL). The light just sparkled off the glasses and the shelf was a different color than the back of the cupboard. It just moved me!

I spent Friday working on the drawing for my next house commission and I'm waiting to hear back. I know there are a few changes before I can start painting. Its a gift so I cannot show it for a while. Over the weekend I finished this 14x18 painting. Not framed, titled or priced!  I am living with it for a while.

Info: If you live near Lititz and are in need of a plumber... I highly recommend John. He put in a new hot water heater for me.






No comments: