Wednesday, October 12, 2022

2022 Pumpkin #1


SOLD!
$150. (unframed) 6x4” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 10/14 the price goes to $275.

It's pumpkin season!  This turned out great, it glows.

We returned home yesterday and unpacked for the last time this year.  All the show supplies got put away.  The camper went for winterizing.  My show season is finished and now I can concentrate on my Open House.  Linda just put in a huge supply order with costs way up.  They discontinued the cream we have been using for 40 years.  Linda is having trouble finding a substitute which is causing great stress.  My new prints have been proofed and ready to print.  Since we had been away the past two weeks Linda is feeling a bit behind but by the weekend she should be caught up.  My only job is to paint!  I finished two nice pieces this past week.  I will show them later.   It has also been two weeks since I rode my bike so a ride is next on my must do list!

No comments: