Tuesday, April 12, 2022

2022 Still Life #12

 

SOLD!  $145. (unframed) 4x6” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 4/14 the price goes to $225

Linda actually said "I like it" to this one!  This has an interesting feel.  A little different subject.  A perfect bathroom painting!  I think this is from the mansion at Sonnenberg Gardens in NY.

I can confirm Linda has been working in the gardens, I carried out 22 brown bags for tomorrows pick up.  Do not pity her, it is her stress relief!   I had to drop off our car for some garage work and rode my bike home 17 glorious miles this morning.  It had to be done!    We had a busy day, our cabinet man stopped in for some measurements.  Linda's brother stopped in with a paint bill and to look how the remodel is looking.  The furnace guy stopped in for final instructions from our carpenter, who was also here.  Lots of people in and out.  Wednesday is our play day.  Heading on a road trip which I will share later.


No comments: