Sunday, April 17, 2022

2022 Landscape #11

 
SOLD!   FRAMED in 10x7" black wood (not available in walnut) 
mini original watercolor.    $175.  Available to the 1st person to email
 4/19 the price goes to $225.


The last of the landscapes in the long narrow size frames, you know, the ones Linda ordered in the wrong size!!  This is from the Shaker Village in KY.

Busy here at the Smith house.  Wednesday we took a road trip with our friends the Hildebrands.  We started with breakfast at 
Morgantown Coffee House  in Elverson, PA.
Then on to 
Bryn Athyn, PA for tours of: Cairnwood House , then Bryn Athyn Church  If you never get to Europe this is a good example of stain glass.  Interesting theology and doctrine.  Last was the  Glencairn Museum.  These are all on the same grounds and the three tours took all day, 11 to 5.  Well worth a trip.  We finished off our day at Linda's favorite restaurant, Limoncello in Chester Springs, PA.  Great day and I managed a few ideas to paint.

Thursday I got out my show equipment.  Its that time.  We are heading out on Thursday, taking our friends the Hildebrands with us for a bit of sightseeing before the show.

SUNDAY, APRIL 24, 2022 AT 10 AM – 5 PM

57th Annual Art on the Square

Merchants Square- Williamsburg, VA
I still do not have my space assignment...

Friday and through the weekend I was glued to my desk working on my commission.

No comments: