Wednesday, September 1, 2021

2021 Sunflower #2

     
SOLD!  $145. (unframed) 5x5” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 9/3 the price goes to $225

Sunflower #2  Another one from our B&B in the Finger Lake.  They had a huge garden filled with vegetables and fruits and flowers.

Vacation:  Thursday morning was take out breakfast from Blue Heron Bakery.  The croissant made me feel I was in France!  We are headed to the Seneca Art and Culture Center to learn about the Seneca Indians.  I must say I learned a lot.   We finished out our day at the Garrett Memorial Chapel. It was a little hard to find, down a lane in the middle of no where and we had it all to ourselves. A beautiful chapel with an interesting story and beautiful views.  I really do not know how Linda finds these gems.


The outside gates, with Bruce photo bombing me!


Beautiful entrance, I am thinking about painting this.


A stunning view.




No comments: