Monday, August 2, 2021

Checking in...

Lititz Art Show went very well, the weather was perfect.  Pack up took what felt like forever, we got home at 7:30pm and I was only a few blocks away!  I am getting back in the swing of showing after a year off.   I am working on a large painting that I will share soon and also a small commission that will be a gift.  Today I unpacked the van,  cut a case of glass and cleaned the air conditioner filters. and suddenly it is dinner time and I was to be grilling.  Next, I want to tune up the tandem in hopes of a bit of riding this week.  

Again, I must say how blessed I am.  Saturday the Harts brought muffins out to the show.  They gave me energy at pack up! There were 4 and now there is one... Delish.  Today Keylor's dropped off a wonderful drink when picking up a painting.  I am SPOILED!  But a good spoiled!  And I am grateful!

 

No comments: