Tuesday, January 26, 2021

2021 Chickadee ~ Bird #14

 

SOLD!

4X6" miniature original watercolor - A Painting A Day

$145. (unframed)
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 1/28 the price goes to $275

I like that this one is in a different setting, a birdhouse instead of a tree.  I also noticed how nicely this one goes with yesterdays.  They would make a nice pair!

Thoughts:  I think Linda's blood pressure is way up...  Grandpa had more TV issues that she worked on last night, smart TV's are really not smart!  And to top it off, today she was working on my video for the Lititz Art Association.  I think feeling very rusty since we have not done one since October.  There were "words" coming out of the living room, and I have been a husband long enough to know not to go in there or ask questions!  So next is to upload from Imovie to You Tube and it kept saying the ipad was too full.  So we both spent way too much time dumping things.  And still could not do it, after some research we find out they did not renew the agreement between the companies, so the icon is no longer available to upload.  The next hour was spent figuring out how to upload.  I am not asking, I just know that she figured it out.  I will post it next week but you all need to be kind, it is far from perfect!

1 comment: