Monday, January 25, 2021

2021 Chickadee ~ Bird #13

 

SOLD!
4X6" miniature original watercolor - A Painting A Day

$145. (unframed)
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 1/27 the price goes to $275

Another chickadee.  These are really cute little birds, I enjoy their coloring.

I hope you enjoyed yesterdays questions.  If you have other questions just send an email and maybe they will turn up in a post!

Wow, I cannot believe it is the last week of January.  It has been months since we spent any time with our usual group of friends.  It is clear we are not meant to be solitary creatures. Even Linda who is a bit of a loner is missing some social activity.  NOT that I am not doing my part to keep her entertained!  We needed to connect with friends.  We did a long Facetime with our friends the Woodruffs and our friends the Hildebrands stopped at the house for an "out on the porch chat" till it got too cold to be out (did not take long!).  But it really is important to keep in contact.  I will be taking down the exhibit at Willow Valley of Friday morning, another gauge on how fast the month went by, it feels like I just put it up.

No comments: