Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Winter Series #3

I am still offering mini paintings that would have been on display at my postponed Mini Show.

Winter Series #3    Framed 8x10    $200.

The price includes acid free framing, a coupon for 2 free shrink wrapped mini prints ($25 value) and I will throw in FREE SHIPPING!
Paintings are available to the first person to email or call 717.627.3383
All are framed in black wood frames however you may have them in walnut frames.

I pulled a late night working on my commission.  I was simply in a groove and didn't want to stop.  Trees in, water in, more depth to the mountains, and working on the foreground.  There was a big patio with lights and a pool that my client did not want in the painting, so I had to fudge it a bit and add more trees.


I simply continue to work on deepening the color, one wash over another.  What a view!

No comments: