Monday, June 15, 2020

Thinking ahead to Fathers Day

I will start with a Weekend Update: On Friday we did a 3 mile hike (walk in the woods!) in the Welsh Mountains. Nice place to walk. Then social distance dinner with friends on their patio. Funny how being stuck home for several months make you appreciate the little things. Saturday we had a client stop in for a back yard pick up and a little visit! I did some maintenance on our tandem bike. Painted in the evening and all of Sunday.  I received an early Father's Day gift from Abbey...three handmade cakes of watercolor from Case for Making.  Can't wait to try them.  One of our cats knocked Linda's 3/4 finished puzzle onto the floor... causing much angst... She has worked on several puzzles and only one had all the pieces!  I think she is giving up.  That brings you up to date here at the Smith compound.

I may not be the obvious choice for a Father'd Day gift but I may have something Dad will like!  I am offering a 1/2 off special on two prints.   You can either do a back yard pick up OR I can ship them for you.
Misty Morning    image: 15x17     Framed: 20x22




Tranquillity     image: 15x18     Framed 20x23


Each Print is only $42.50 -  that is 1/2 off the regular price of $85!   You Save $42.50!!
Framed Print:  add $40 framing - choice of walnut or black wood frame with a double mat.
plus shipping...
AND a gift to you... a coupon for 2 free shrink wrapped mini prints ($25 value)  a win win all around!  You might want to send one to yourself!!

No comments: