Sunday, June 7, 2020

Ireland #6

Since I am working on a commission landscape I thought I would offer a small Irish landscape to you.

Ireland #5 Framed 8x10 $225.

The price includes acid free framing, a coupon for 2 free shrink wrapped mini prints ($25 value) and I will throw in FREE SHIPPING!
Paintings are available to the first person to email or call 717.627.3383
All are framed in black wood frames however you may have them in walnut frames.
_______________________________
Update on my commissions.
#1 Is a birthday gift but I may show it.  Banff, Canadian Rockies.  The drawing has been approved and I am ready to paint.  An inside view out a large window.
























#2 commission is also a gift but this one I cannot post till after it is presented.  It is drawn and I started painting.
#3 commission is an anniversary gift that the whole family is involved with.  I have the drawing almost completed then the family is going to come watch me paint.  After the drawing is ok'd I will post it.
So you can see I am keeping busy.  Thank you to all the commissions coming in, it is what is keeping me afloat.  Meanwhile the BIG Lititz Craft show in August has been Cancelled...

No comments: