Monday, June 8, 2020

Weekend update

Busy weekend, we had a wonderful dinner in the back yard with friends.  I put up one of my teaching tables and each couple sat on an end.  It is just nice spending time with friends.  On Sunday I got out out tandem bike and Linda and I hit the Mount Gretna (PA) trail.  This was the first time Linda was on the bike in three years.  We did a total of 10 miles.  Thought we would stop at the Jigger Shop for icecream but the line was miles long, not social distancing and not a lot of masks... we declined.  Monday Linda power washed our cottage deck and steps and I finished painting three cottage windows.  Crossing some things off that long list.

OK, back to my painting.  Several nice washes in the sky.



Next I am under painting the inside walls


2 comments:

Laura Salmon said...

So nice that Linda is back to her old self!

Laura Salmon said...

Great to see Linda able to do the things she enjoys again!