Thursday, November 21, 2019

My 36th Annual Open House!

It is only hours to my Annual Open House! 
Doors open at 2pm on Friday, November 22
at 4 North Spruce Street, Lititz, PA

There is a HUGE fabulous selection of Original paintings and Prints!  I offer a broad price range from $1.50 bookmarks to $4000.00 Original Paintings and lots in between.  Framed and unframed and lots of sizes.

Linda and the girls spent the better part of the day in the kitchen...  Food is prepped and the tables are set up. Linda is shaking it up this year with a large charcuterie board, I got to sample some goodies and you are in for a treat!



Wine glasses washed and the drink table ready... but I heard no wassail this year.

Flowers arrive in the morning and I am tasked with last minute sidewalk sweeping!

There is still time to tempt you with a few painting photos...


















I hope you are planning to stop in and save some time to explore my wonderful town of Lititz. 

No comments: