Thursday, November 14, 2019

8 Days till Open House

It feels like this should be my weekend but with Thanksgiving late and my Open House has always been the week before Thanksgiving we have an extra week to tweak!
Linda is planning a Charcuterie Board.  She found a beautiful board a few months ago at a show.   She has been researching cheeses and meats for a week.  Which to buy, how to cut, how to store... Today was our run to Trader Joe's.  She had her list and still it was all overwhelming and the staff was very helpful.  This pretty much took the whole day, the closest one is over an hour away.


 I am running to UPS daily with orders to ship.  I think the last of the framing is finished. I am still painting some mini paintings to fill in a hole here and there.  Personally, I am ready!!

No comments: