Thursday, May 4, 2017

check in...

Ok, so I need to say I am absorbed in track. It is hard to get much else accomplished! You should know by now that I coach Warwick M.S. track as a sprint coach.  The season is at the finish line.  We finished all the dual meets and we are 7-0 both boys and girls.  WooHoo!!  A great season.  Next week is the big invitational...   My job is to give them skills, vision, and encouragement. The kids do all the hard work.  I am so very proud of the team!

As for painting, not much happening!  I have one I have been playing with for a few days.  I did get the van packed today since it is to rain tomorrow. Set up was also scheduled tomorrow so I will need to wait and see what the weather brings.


The Show:

Artisans in the Park
Saturday, May 6 from 9 to 4
Held at Conrad Weiser Homestead
28 Weiser Lane (off Rt 422) Womelsdorf PA
free admission ~ rain or shine

No comments: