Wednesday, May 18, 2016

2016 Alsace Wine Route #2

4"x 6"  Original Watercolor ~ A Painting A Day..  SOLD!!
Only $125 (unframed) to the first person to email or call!
If unclaimed by 5/20 the price goes to $275


Another beautiful window from the Alsace Wine Route.
I did not keep good records on which village these were
from.  We parked, walked around, took lots of photos and

moved on to the next village.  They love their window boxes
and so do I!  This one has a bit of an impressionistic feel.


Update:
The weekend show in Rittenhouse did not fare well for me.
Rain, high wind, low sales and high expenses just made for a
rocky weekend.  Monday I spent the morning helping with
6th grade track runoffs.  Then ran errands with Linda in the
afternoon.   Tuesday we spent the morning getting to know
our niece's new baby!  Teaching Paige how we take selfies!















Today I am finally getting some painting done.
Waiting to see what the weekend weather brings.
I am guessing my Saturday show will use the rain
date of Sunday.  So if you were planning to see me
in Quakertown watch my show schedule for updates.



No comments: