Monday, October 7, 2013

2013 Pumpkin #1

5"x 5" miniature original watercolor   $225.00

I am planning a week of pumpkin paintings!



Open House update:
It feels to soon to start a countdown to Open House
however things are happening...

1) Decision has been made on the new print and I am
pretty excited.   Dropped it off at the printer this morning.
Signed the printing contract and now wait till they call
me to see a color seperations.
Remember all my prints are 4-color lithographs.


"BOUNTY"   framed 24x18   $125.
We will also have 4 new Holiday Mini Prints...
will show them later.
2)  Linda was at the printer we use for the invitation. 
      I have not seen anything yet.
3) Copy for the tear sheet for the new print has been written.
4) frames and mat board are coming in at a rapid rate.
5) money is going out at a rapid rate!
6) I am painting up a storm.  I have so much I want to
     paint and am very excited.  I will share the new paintings
     as I finish them but remember, none will be for sale
    until Open House
SAVE THE DATE:
November 22, 23, 24
Plan a day in Lititz!

No comments: