Thursday, January 31, 2013

Another Commission Update...

I had to stop painting so I can pack the van.  I should
have done that on Monday... it is super windy and cold.

It is time to start showing again. 
This weekend you can find me in NJ.
CBA Arts and Antiques Show
Held at the Christian Brothers Academy in Lincroft, NJ
This is a long standing show that I have done for many
years and has had lots of recent changes.  Adding
antiques is the latest.  I fit right in!
Sat. 10-4 and Sun. 10-2   ($5 admission)
Hope to see you there!


Also, my January watercolor classes finished today.
I still have a few spaces in February if you are interested
send me an email and check out my Student Blog!
Now to my commission...

OK, I was getting a little tired of painting baskets.  They
can be slow and a bit tedious.  I needed a change so I
worked on the crock.
 
 
 
But I am diligent so it was back to the top basket.  This is the first set of washes.  I will go back over
each rung until the color suits me.
 
 
 
 
Basket is almost finished...
 
 
 
And an overall view ~ Still lots to do
I think you can click over each photo to enlarge.
Notice how the weave on each basket is a little different.
 
 
I am very happy with the way this is looking.
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Great POST!
It's so nice to see your progress, ANDY.