Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday check in

I did not have time to work on a small piece today.
I did mow the lawn, visit my Mom,  pack the van,
and grill some ribs!   I have to set up for the show
in the morning.
This weekend you can find me at:

BRANDYWINE FESTIVAL of the ARTS
Sept. 8 & 9
Held at Brandywine Park in Wilmington, DE
Around the Josephine Fountain, across from the zoo.
My space is F35

Sat. 10-6 and Sun. 10-4 ~ $5 admission


The fabulous painting below is my first  painting for

Open House....  I cannot believe it is time to focus on
that.  Ahhh but it turned out perfect. 
It will NOT be available until November 16th!
 

 

1 comment:

Lela Stankovic said...

I love this painting. It is very impressive. There is another painting in this painting. The boundaries extend beyond the painted area around the room capturing windows, furniture, known and unknown. Just look at famous Jan Van Eyck painting "Arnolfini Portrait" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnolfini_Portrait and mirror at the top middle area to know what I am referring to and what qualities true masterpiece like this has. Excellent composition and painting Andy! Bravo!