Monday, September 10, 2012

2012 Still Life #21

4"x 6" Original Watercolor
$225.  Contact the Studio...

After I painted this bottle in a larger size
I noticed how interesting it looked in
a partial view.  So I painted the top.

We talked about not working hard today.
Use Monday as our weekend... that lasted
till after breakfast.  Next thing I know Linda
is placing supply orders, working at her desk,
and she needed the van unpacked.  I painted.
Not much of a day off!    Also some exciting
news, we are working with a crafter who makes
exquisite rugs to use some of my paintings
into rugs in time for open house! 
Check out his rugs.. www.spiritdesignrugs.com
I will keep you updated.

This weekend I am exhibiting at:
2012 Traditional Artisan Show
Held at Upper Bucks County Technical School
in Bedminster, PA
I have a few free tickets and if you want them
just send an email and I will have them waiting
for you at the entrance!

No comments: