Monday, June 20, 2011

Going Wild #2

6"x 4" Miniature Original Watercolor
$225.00 Contact the studio

Another landscape from The Wilds in Ohio.  The views were
stunning and could be from anywhere.  I am enjoying painting
these landscapes while they are fresh in my mind.  An added
bonus is my own change in landscape, I have taken over the table
in our friends kitchen with my paints and supplies spread out over
the whole table.  We had rain at the show so today I am drying my
tent and rub so not only are my paints on the table I have stuff all
over their driveway and wet towels over the deck!   It's looking
like we moved in!

I received an "Award of Excellence" at the Shaker Heights show
this past weekend.  It came with a check which is always nice!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Congrats on the award, Andy. It is well-deserved. I love this landscape even more than the others. I'm not sure if it is composition, palette, or technique, but I suspect it is all three. So gorgeous!