Thursday, November 11, 2010

8 days till Open House

A little sneek peak at part of a new watercolor.
You have to come to Open House to see the
rest of it!

I finished a painting and then Linda called
me into back yard duty. She cut down all
the finished flowers and wanted muscle
to help pick it all up... 20 minutes turned into
2 hours! Tomorrow morning we set up for a
weekend show and I think Linda is planning on
going dancing tomorrow night. Anyone who
likes 50"s music to a DJ should check out
Sunnybrook Ballroom in Pottstown, PA.
We are still looking for someone to teach us
the Cha Cha and an easy jitterbug! So if
you danced in the 50's and still remember
your steps give us a call!
I am willing to trade prints for lessons!

This weekend I am showing at:
PA Guild Craft Fair
Held at Manheim Township H.S.
School Road, Lancaster, PA
Sat. 10-6 and Sun. 11-5

No comments: