Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Winter Series #9

6"x 4" original watercolor
SOLD

I enjoyed yesterdays snow falling
to almost white out conditions painting
that I decided on another one. This has
a field in the foreground and a barn and
out building in the background. Featuring
that dreary cold snowy sky.

I had two classes to teach today and a
trip to UPS. I had this painting drawn
and ready to paint by 5:00 and I just
finished it now. So I put in a full day.
We are a bit busy with my Mom right now.
She is slipping a little and needed a home
evaluation so we can see what else we need to
keep her home since she has fallen so often.
She has a visiting nurse, physical therapist,
occupational therapist, and someone to give
Linda a break from baths. All these new people
have Mom a little out of sorts. Linda and I
have moved to our next dance... a swing.
Still working on where my feet go...

No comments: