Thursday, January 8, 2009

Winter Series #7

5" x 5" original watercolor
SOLD

We are going to enjoy the cold snowy
weather from inside today. Nice still
life on the windowsill and a winter
landscape view out the window.
You can always click over the painting
for a larger view.

Linda is being kept busy with my Mom.
There was a nurse visit and a physical
therapy visit. Mom is ok, just needs
strength training to help with falling.

I rode my bike early this morning. The
sunrise was magnificent. I need to start
carrying my camera. I painted all day
except for a break to put a turkey in the oven,

that has always been my job, turkey maker.
I love leftover turkey in my salads. Anyway,

I did that and a family dinner and a little
foxtrot practice. I looked up and its 9:30.

Now I am going to go watch a little football.

Reminder:
Friday 1/9 from 10:30am to 2:30pm
at the Prince St Cafe in Lancaster, PA.
I will be demonstrating. Please come out

and chat with me so I am not sitting there
all alone looking like no one cares!!

No comments: