Sunday, January 18, 2009

Winter Series #12

6"x 4" original watercolor
SOLD

Yes, much to my dismay it is still winter.
I am trying to paint winter scenes even
though I am fighting it! This scene is from
Canterbury, NH. I was there in fall but I
can imagine it in winter with plenty of snow.

I woke up to a dusting of snow. It was Linda's
turn to clean the walks! The white stuff is
nice to look at but the sky was so overcast that
photos were dreary. We took my
mother-in-law to the movies to see Last Chance
Harvey, with two actors I enjoy. We all liked
the film a lot. Harvey's wedding toast to his
daughter moved me. I spent the rest of the day
and evening painting. Linda spent most of her
day closing out the accounts for the year. I
think she has it finished. The reading of show
apps start tomorrow. If you have a good show in
your area that you think I should try, send the info.

No comments: