Saturday, December 27, 2008

Holiday Window #4

4"x 6" original watercolor
SOLD

This painting has a softer feel to it.
There is a bench placed under the
window, warm blue shutters and
nice brickwork. This time the
wreath is hung inside the window
with...yes, a little bit of red ribbon!

It was a quiet day here at the Smith
house. Linda spent the day at her desk;
sending out notices for my next set of
classes. Is there any interest in a
weekend workshop?? Send me an email.
Also if you live out of the area and have a
connection with an art association please
pass on my info ~ bio. I would love to teach
workshops or an evening class. I have
loads of experience and would like to travel
to new areas.

I simply painted all day. Thank you all for your
exciting bidding on eBay, it is fun and inspiring
for me to
watch. Your purchases support me
through the winter when I am not showing
so it is honestly appreciated. Sunday, the new
owner to the commission I just finished
will be visiting the the studio and picking up
his painting. I am always so nervous about
commissions, even after all the years of
painting. I know the painting is good but is
it also the vision of the person who ordered it.
Yes, you hear a pinch of insecurity...
I mentioned this before, I am included in the
new Daily Painters Gallery book!
Click to view the books info.
I am on page 137, you can click my page to view it!!

No comments: