Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday Window #2

4" x 6" original watercolor
SOLD

Another holiday window from the
White House collection! Again my
daughter provided the inspiration.
I am showing a hint of the fancy gold
drapes that are the frame for this scene
but its the large red ribbon that catches
your eye.


I was in the studio all day as promised.
In fact I never did stop to ride bike. I
worked on the drawing for a house
commission from 9 to 5. Took an hour
off to get a pizza and at 6pm started on
my blog painting, barely getting it finished
in time to get it on tonight. So for those
counting, that's 5 hrs to paint this painting!

I thought I would share a photo of
Abbey & Ben on their tour of the
White House. A rather good looking
couple who we are very proud of!














No comments: