Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holiday Lights #2

4" x 6" original watercolor


Finding a suitable holiday subject has been
daunting today. So I decided to stretch
myself artistically. I took a scene I used before
and changed it from day to night and added
appropriate festive lights and decorations.
You need to study this one, it has interesting
perspective and strong night time color.

These little holiday paintings start at a $100
bid, it is a great way to build a holiday collection
or to give an original painting as a gift.

Today was a repeat of yesterday...
A few errands and a lot of painting. Due to
wet roads and cold weather I have had to
temporarily give up riding bike outside and I

had to dig out my indoor rollers. It doesn't feel
the same
but I won't lose my fitness. Linda
was glued to her desk but stopped long enough
to whip up a carrot soup, I love her soups, it is

the only plus I see in winter!

No comments: