Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11 Tribute

5" x 5" original watercolor
SOLD

I usually try to do a tribute to 9/11.
I will let my viewers find their own
private meaning in this tribute.

Linda had me running errands this morning.
This time of year gets busy with donations
to our local food bank and our volunteer job
is to pick up donations and keep the pantry
shelves stocked. So we picked up a load of food.
Went to the library, post office, bank and got groceries
for my mom. Just your general stuff.
Then I painted all the rest of the day. We took
a break at 6PM to work a bit in the yard, I mowed
while Linda was in the flower garden.
Our yard is open to the public for Porchwalk in
October so Linda gets a bit wired about how things look.
I am back in at my desk working on my commission.

No comments: