Monday, July 21, 2008

Portrait #6

4" x 6" original watercolor
SOLD

I went with a portrait today. Another from
my Liberian subjects. I was drawn to the
peacefulness of her face. She has an aura of
inner calm. She is singing with closed eyes.
I do these to please myself. I used a satin
polymer over the top which gives it an oil
painting look.

Busy running some errands today. My Mom
fell again last week and we are trying to make
a few changes to make it easier for her. We went
on a hunt for a chair she can use to get dressed
and for a bed rail. We also were on the hunt for

a gold frame that Linda will know is just the right
one when she sees it! I am painting a set of four
landscapes that we want to frame in a more
contemporary frame. I ordered a new banner for
the tent and colored business cards. Going for class...
but under it all its still me!

No comments: