Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Canterbury Shaker Village, NH

6" x 4" original watercolor $300.00
contact: andy@andysmithartist.com

I never tire of painting the Shaker Villages.
The buildings have such clean lines and the
landscape is groomed. Add a beautiful
sunny day and its a perfect painting. I enjoyed
using the tree as a foreground focal point and gave
you impressions of the building and background.
I am still studying clouds! If you are interested
in the Shaker Village look here:
http://www.shakers.org/

I got up extra early and was out the door by 5:30AM
to get a bike ride in. I managed 27 miles. Then met
Linda at the local food bank by 8 to help with a donation.
Back home to paint. I actually had my painting finished
before I left for my track meet. Girls won and boys lost.
Only one more week then track is over.

No comments: