Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pottery #8

5" x 5" original watercolor
SOLD

I liked the simplicity of painting a single
pottery jug. For my own amusement
I added a crack in the wall. We will call
it artistic license!

Busy day here; I think I am saying that every day!
I painted in the morning,
helped Linda a bit and then
had track. I must confess that we lost yesterdays
meet; both girls and boys. I am going to tell you
that losing builds character and teaches how to lose
gracefully. But it sure does not feel good!
Linda was at Meals on Wheels in the morning and
then came home and cooked. We had friends over
tonight for dinner. Nice evening.

2 comments:

Zack Thurmond said...

I love this one, Andy! A simple but stunning composition. Great work!

Andy Smith, artist ~ watercolors said...

Zack, Thank you for the compliment.
I checked out your work and it is also very well done. Keep at it, I have a lot more years of practice! Andy