Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bowl of Tomatoes

5" x 5" original watercolor
SOLD

I was looking for inspiration everywhere and
found it in the kitchen. Three beautiful bright
red tomatoes. They became part of a Shrimp
Linguine dinner tonight so I had no time to
ponder. Now, there is nothing left but the stems!

I stayed focused on my tomatoes while Linda
was at Meals on Wheels. Then at 3pm I was
in charge of 120 kids because my head coach
had a meeting. I now remember why I am not
moving up to any head coaching position. I got
home in time to meet a client and then chow down
on the Linguine. Usually it is Linda who is wishing for
more hours in her day but I must say I could use a few.

2 comments:

georgiana ewing said...

This is wonderful! Love your colors and the simplicity of the composition. Thanks for sharing your work.

Andy Smith, artist ~ watercolors said...

Thank you very much, I am glad you enjoyed them. Andy