Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Holiday #8

4" x 6" original watercolor
SOLD

I painted this building and bench before, but
thought it would be interesting to paint it in
winter with a soft blanket of snow. I like the
way the interior light creates warmth and
shadows outside. I thought I would go with a
little snow since they are calling for some in
my area.

If you know me at all you know I hate the cold
and snow. This is not my weather. I have a bad
attitude already and its only December. I cannot
ride my bike so I am not getting enough exercise.
Shoveling will not be a good substitute! We took a
teen who needed community service work to the
food pantry and put in two hours today. Linda is
baking a few cookies tonight. No excitement here.
My Mom is all worked up about the weather. She
has a doctor appointment tomorrow which I may
have to cancel for the second time. Last week
was ice. We will see...

No comments: