Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pathway #5

6" x 4" original watercolor
SOLD

This pathway was cut through a field
in N.H. Pathways ultimately are
a study in perspective. They give
a sense of distance.

Tonight was trick or treat and I really enjoy
seeing
the kids in costume. We had a lot less
kids this year. Both Moms came for dinner tonight.
My Mom is uncomfortable being home alone

on Halloween so she came for the evening.

I took all my mailers to the Post Office today,
so watch the mail for your invite! I am still
working on this large still life piece. I have
been at the same one all week. I should cut
another case of glass tonight in an effort to keep
up with Linda's framing and I really should spend
a few more hours painting. Thats a lot of shoulds
when your tired! Linda is also dragging and
I think she is trying to rationalize a night on the sofa.



No comments: