Wednesday, October 7, 2026

2026 Sunflower #5

$145 (unframed) 4x6" mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10". $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 10/9 the price goes to $225.

A clients wall of mini originals! 
I always like seeing how clients hang my paintings.

Annual Open House countdown: 43 days, sound like a lot of time, but the "to do" list is LOOOONG!  I picked up a load of larger frames.  There is a pile of framing scheduled for Friday.  Today we proofed the new Holiday prints. Discussed postage with the printer.   Ordered 100 frames for the Holiday prints.  Linda and Stacy cut down mat board for 2 hours.

Meanwhile, I have been drying out ALL the tarps and tents from the weekend rain.  Hosed off the rug. And I am working on my commission, had to have something approved before I could continue.  I got the OK!  Kinetic (our house phone company) was here to talk to our carpenter about running fiber in our crawl space. Something about conduit to run the lines and the cable lines through.   The iron maker was here to do a railing repair, the electrician has been here twice to fix an outlet  problem. Which meant we had to empty and move a large heavy hutch so he could get at it.   While everything was off, might as well clean it all...  The furnace cleaner person is coming back tomorrow to finish the job.  We had a chimney cap put on, had to be custom made because of the size.  I don't think there is room in the house for one more workman!  AND, none of it is anything nice or fun that anyone would even notice!  It has been a hectic few days.

No comments: