Monday, September 21, 2026

Commission Finished!

My commission is finished, framed and my client is thrilled and already has it hung! 
I totally enjoyed this painting, there is so much to see in it and I love how it looks.


Annual Open House countdown:
Open House is 58 days away and that sounds like plenty of time! But it goes by fast. My job is to paint, paint and paint some more! Linda handles the rest and she is ORGANIZED! There is a long list hanging on her board with things to do by certain dates.
Already accomplished:
1. We have been to the printer for the design of the invitation.
2. We decided NOT to do a large print this year. This will be the first year not doing one, but we
are looking ahead to cutting back on shows and already have a wonderful selection of prints available. HOWEVER there are 2 Holiday Mini Prints and I am excited about them. They are at the printer now!
3. Huge amounts of mat cutting and framing to boost stock is happening.
4. Supplies roll in daily. I just picked up a pile of frames.
5. The menu is together and I was informed we are trying something different this year.
She did a dry run on two items. Both passed the test!
So we are on schedule!  
Save the date: Nov. 20-22 ANNUAL OPEN HOUSE
                       Nov. 27-29 Open Studio

No comments: