Monday, September 28, 2026

2026 Sunflower #4 and more...


$145 (unframed) 4x6" mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10". $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 9/30 the price goes to $225.

I am still working on Sunflowers...

________________________________
There is so much going on...

Another painting ready for my Open House:

Isle of Skye     framed 19x25"        $2000.



Annual Open House countdown:
Invites are designed and approved and ready to print!
More supplies have arrived.  Two more large piles of matts were cut.


Packing for:
2026 Waterford Fair
October 2, 3 & 4 from 10am to 5pm

Held in Historic Waterford, VA
My space is outside the Old School (up the hill!)
rain or shine!
discount tickets & info at: www.waterfordfairva.org

And most important...my boot is OFF.  Toe is healed, finally.  It felt like a very long 8 weeks.  I plan to go back to some PT to get my balance and strength back after I get back home from the Waterford show.  Will need a shoe insert to help with my neuropathy toes (due to chemo).  But my boot is OFF!


No comments: