Monday, August 24, 2026

over the weekend...

I have pretty much just been sitting at the table working on my commission all weekend. Staying off my foot! Yes, I have the boot on every moment except when I sleep. I think its looking better, next check up is another week. Linda has a long list of errands to run today. I am along for the ride!  Linda is having a fit about the length of our grass, but it rains (pours) daily and never dries enough to mow.  I'm thinking we can bale it soon!

Commission update: Saturday, my client came to watch me work on her painting, she is excited and happy with it, which takes the pressure off.  I am confident enough at this point to enjoy the process


I am adding the trees


Looks better without seeing my blue tape! I use painters tape to hold the paper to my board.  I am saving the white of the paper for the farms, painting the grass and trees around them.  Suddenly there is a horizon and a the feeling of distance.  This is slow going, I don't want to get green where it doesn't belong.




No comments: