Thursday, July 30, 2026

2026 Still Life #28


$145 (unframed) 4x6" mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10". $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 8/1 the price goes to $225.

My first painting from Zoar Village, Ohio

Trip Update: The point of being in Ohio was for a show with some sightseeing added on!  I have wanted to try this how for years but it was the same date as the Lititz Art Show.  This year Lititz moved their date to October and I was able to try it.  This was another one of those shows where every crafter is at the top of their field, so the quality is super high.  Zoar is 20 minutes south of Canton, and a bit in the middle of nowhere.  Beautiful rolling countryside.  I demonstrated all weekend.  I'll show the completed painting on Monday.


No comments: