Monday, October 14, 2024

2024 Pumpkin #1

$145. (unframed) 4x6” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 10/16 the price goes to $225.

I wanted to paint a few pumpkins...


News: I won a Peoples Choice Award at the Art Show this past Saturday. THANK YOU to everyone who voted for me. It was a nice surprise.

Health Update: I have a 15 month check up. I can't believe I have been clear 15 months! A clear Cat Scan last week, Today was bloodwork and Oncologist. He said everything looks good. Wednesday I have an internal. Then I am good till January.

Meanwhile over the weekend I finished these. Put these on your wish list for Open House!
Save the Date, Plan to stop at my Open House and visit Lititz!  Nov. 22-24








No comments: