Monday, May 6, 2024

2024 Landscape #7


SOLD! $145. (unframed) 6x4” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 10x8 $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 5/8 the price goes to $225

This is our friend Lydia's barn in Millbach PA
UPDATE:  I learned this is NOT Lydia's barn but the view from her yard to the neighbor Joan's barn!

Our weekend: Friday I worked all day on my commission. We had a large supply order delivered and decided we would get a hotel so we did not have to get up so very early to drive to the show in the morning. Saturday we sat outside all day in the COLD and WET at the show. Barely covering expenses! Sunday I finished my commission, and my client is very happy! It is always a relief when my client is happy! Today I unpacked the suburban and took a load of frame moulding out to be joined. and painted this blog.

No comments: