Thursday, April 4, 2024

2024 Still Life #19


mini original watercolor  $225
I know...a little off beat but I like it!

Greco's Ice Cream in Lititz...
CELEBRITY SCOOPING IS BACK!


Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your friends family. 🔥

Kicking off our 2024 celebrity scooping series is someone I’ve been honored to know for many many years, and a town favorite Andy Smith! 🎨

He will be scooping from 5-7pm this Monday 4/8

Stop by say hello, and help us kick off the 2024 celebrity scooping series. We hear the weather looks great as well!

Please stop in and let me scoop your ice cream, I need/want a HUGE turn out!

Health Update:  I had my internal this morning and nothing there but scar tissue!  So a great 6 months clear check up.




1 comment:

Susan Gage said...

Hi Andy

I can't make it to your ice cream scooping, but I'm thrilled to hear about your CLEAR internal! Yay!!!

Stay well & keep on painting,

Susan Gage