Tuesday, March 26, 2024

2024 Yellow Tulips


SOLD!  $145 (unframed) 4x6” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 3/28 the price goes to $225.

These tulips were setting in our kitchen and simply looked like a painting. Featuring a new hand made pottery vas we got at the Fire & Ice show.  The colors are so harmonious and it feels like Spring.


I have painted several pieces from Glendale Flour Mills and received a nice note from the owner...
Let me tell you, when I see your paintings I can literally smell the place and feel the floorboards under my feet! Amazing work.  
That's high praise, it doesn't get any better than that!

1 comment:

Joe Pramik said...

Very nice. Love the vase, bet it would good filled with yellow daffodils too.
JP