Monday, March 18, 2024

2024 Cat


 mini original watercolor       $225.

If you have spent any time in any of the Caribbean Islands you know the stray cats are a bit scrawny! But I liked this ones face and how it almost blended into the background.

OPEN STUDIO - this Saturday
Saturday, March 23 from 10-4
at 4 N. Spruce St. Lititz, PA

Stop in and check out my studio.
Enjoy a little chit-chat and watch me paint.


We had to go stove shopping today at Martins Appliance (Brownstown PA).  Thank You JR Sirotta for patiently answering all our questions!  Our 20 year old Amana (an original Amana before Whirlpool bought them) finally bit the dust. I also finally found a garage that still does bodywork. Actual rust repair! Not easy to find these days. My old Suburban is looking better!

No comments: