Monday, February 5, 2024

2024 Still Life #2



SOLD!  $145 (unframed) 5x5” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 9x9 $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 2/7 the price goes to $225.

A tea cup, I simply like the color and pattern.

Reminder: My Studio is open on Saturday!
Saturday, February 10 from 10am to 4pm
I am opening my studio in Lititz (4 N. Spruce St.)
Check out my new work, sit and watch me paint,
ask questions and generally hang out.
Come spend the day in Lititz!


Painting Update: I finally got started on my tree commission. This dead tree has special meaning to my client and she knows every inch of it so I needed to get it right.  I had a hard time understanding the photos she sent me but after a few conversations I got it. There is a huge hole in the middle from the bottom up to the knot. I redrew it several times!  this is not my final drawing.



After getting the drawing ok'd I am starting to layer paint.





No comments: