Monday, February 19, 2024

2024 Snowman #1

 

SOLD!  $145 (unframed) 4x6” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 2/21 the price goes to $225.

Thank you to the Atkinson family for the use of their snowman!
I am planning on a few snowmen this week. It is my way of closing out winter, Spring better be right around the corner!

Weekend Update: We had a fun weekend. Friday night was pizza and game night with friends. 6 of us played dominos and laughed hard!  Saturday, I finished my tree commission, I will show you tomorrow. So that was a full day of painting.  Sunday our travel group of 9 started our day with brunch at the Franklin House in Schaefferstown, PA.. Then we came back to Lititz and walked Fire & Ice. Then to the Linn's house for dessert.

Reminder: Makers Market at Lititz Fire and Ice
February 24-25 from 11am to 4pm
Held at the Linden Hall Gymnasium
Free admittance!
After you visit me go walk around and check out the ice sculptures!
Spend the day in Lititz




Commission: I finished my last bird commission. Bird #15. This has special meaning to my client.


No comments: