Monday, October 30, 2023

2023 Pumpkin #3


SOLD!  $145. (unframed) 4X6" mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 10x8 $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 11/1 the price goes to $225.

I started these pumpkins before we went away but I took them along to finish. Love seeing pumpkins stacked!

Went away:   The timing was not the best with getting ready for Open House but I am sure Linda will get it all done!  I was able to paint while on ship.   We celebrated my finishing treatment with a one week cruise from NYC to Canada and back with our friends the Linns. Our first time cruising since Covid and our first time with Princess.   Excellent service, good food and perfect weather, could not ask for more!  We dressed for dinner each night just to make it more special.  I got to wear my bow ties which I love! 

No comments: