Monday, October 16, 2023

2023 Landscape #36


SOLD! 4X6" mini original watercolor
When the homeowner saw I painted her house on 10/9 and stopped to pick it up, she saw I was painting it from a different view and wanted this one also.
There is something about the way the morning light lays across this house that moves me.

I am feeling a little snake bit... At the end of last week I felt like I was getting a cold.  I know my immune system is low from all the treatments.  BUT not a cold, Covid.   We just had our boosters on the 3rd!  I still feel like just a cold, sleeping in the spare bedroom and taking Paxlovid.  Hopefully Linda will not get it.

CLAIMED!!     
And...because I like to see who reads my blog to the bitter end!!!
FREE to the 1st person to send an email and claim it!
If you are a past winner you are not eligible!

"LIGHTHOUSE in VIC" original watercolor, painted in 2018 
This painting has a peaceful feel to it. A lighthouse in Vic Iceland  -  value $675 
 UNFRAMED,    framing available $60  14x18" - shipping available at cost

No comments: